Friday, October 17, 2008

WTF!!!

Alright, so as I'm sitting here in my car waiting for a meeting to get started...I take a look at the markets just to get a snapshot of the day...we're down (go figure)....but I notice GLD, SLV, and TLT is down. Now I barely heard CNBC talking about gold this morning and how it's been down in this collapse...which really didn't register. But as I sit here waiting...it hits me what they were saying on TV!

I went back and looked at a chart of gold & silver and their charts are trending down! This shouldn't be right and it just goes to show how F'd up this market is!!! Gold is supposed to be a 'flight to safety' or a 'safe haven' in times of economic trouble....but there's no safety here either!!! Where the heck is all of the money being put to work at?!?

This market is not behaving like it has in the past and it's defining new rules.

Time for my meeting...

-Matt J
Sent from iPhone

No comments: