Friday, October 10, 2008

Hmm...

So...just like I said previously, "We're crashing".....that's still holding true.

Now the next question becomes....'When do we bottom'?

And to be honest I have absolutely no idea or even how to guess. I want to say that somewhere around 800 is where we'll bottom because that is an extremely hard support level. But this is not a fundamental or technical market anymore; they've both been thrown out the window. This market is trading on psychology and sentiment...and right now absolutely everyone is in a "doom and gloom" mood. Even the sports radio show I was listening to today.

But i will say this; the day we turn around; we'll probably see an +800 or maybe even +1000 one-day gain in the market. I think there's so much money on the sidelines just waiting for an entry it's not even funny. So when one money pool sees another go in; and another sees those two; etc. it'll just BOOM! (although, 'SHOULD' is no gaurantee).

Just hang in there; I really think we're close. And if anything be happy that oil is down to 77.50!!!

Have a great weekend!!

-Matt J

No comments: