Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Visa IPO!!!

And I'm not touching it...what I'm curious about is MA (Mastercard).

It appears to be in a pretty good looking pendant. A rising tide lifts all ships? Could the Visa IPO lift this boat?

It looks like a technical dream if it closes above resistance with strong volume...COULD be breaking out. I'm not going to jump the gun, but volume has been increasing over the last several days; MACD has been increasing....and actually, volume right now is really heavy since I took this picture.

I have a vertical on this right now...185/180 Bull/Put for April. I think I'll be safe above 185, but I'll add a put or a bear/call if it can't break over the resistance line...Again, this photo was taken at 8:45am...things can change!

Have a great day!!!

NOTE: There is 4.581 times more call option volume today than there has been in the last 5 days with MA. Put option volume is 2.616 times the 5 day average...More up bets than down bets.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Visa IPO? I am confused. What have they done before now? And are you in this yet? :)