Sunday, March 9, 2008

EUR/CAD

YO YO YO! Just another day...I'm sitting in my apartment dead-tired staring at the EUR/CAD. And when I say staring...I am. Anytime, while I write this post, that you see an * that's me checking the chart...


*...And I actually just exited my position short position at a small loss; this thing isn't acting right...*...I'm anticipating for it to break downwards as it has been * looking to roll over on the daily chart. * Now, I'm using a 2 day 2 min. chart to stare at this thing and gauge my entry...**...*...but the daily chart has a triangle showing and it's right at the upper resistence line (pictured below).



I just don't want it to be breaking from this pattern to break out to the upside. HOWEVER!!! I'm going to continuously watch this pair to play either direction (I just think it's going down because of the divergence and the 'hanging man' that formed on the 6th...*...but the EUR has been on a RUN!)


I hope all is well with whoever reads this and I wish you the very best!


-Matt J

No comments: