Thursday, September 4, 2008

UPDATE: All Currency Positions

Ok - So I thought I would update you on the 3 currency pair positions that I have on and when I got in and what I thought it would do at the time of entry. I'm looking to exit two of them and 1 is testing my patience.

USD/CAD: I was looking for a pull back off of resistance and it did that the day after my entry but today's action moved up just over my entry. I'm trying to be patient.



USD/JPY: I shorted this pair and it's pulled back a good bit today. I'll be looking to exit this one.



EUR/CHF: This is the first currency pair I shorted that we've been following. Obviously my favorite because it has made it's move that I was looking for. 1.58 (the dashed horizontal line) is a LONG, Long, long term support...like a monthly support line. I've tightened my stops and I'm looking to exit with good profit.

No comments: