Thursday, July 10, 2008

EUR/CHF Setup Coming?

Looking at the 2 charts below...I'm looking for a nice Risk/Reward entry to be coming up soon...

This is a weekly chart of the EUR/CHF. With my support & resistance line drawn...Most recently it came up and hit resistance before going lower; so the line is still intact...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a daily chart of the EUR/CHF; Same line as above drawn here. But for now it's having trouble getting over it's 200 MA. I'd like to see it get past it's 200MA and go to the trend line I have drawn; I'd then short it...IF that happened.

And I'm still reviewing all of my stock trades for 2008. So far, I'm getting the impression that my exit strategy just sucks. I've been either too early or too late. But that's for the time being and the rest of trades I review could indicate that my entries suck; but that's what I'm finding for now...Just an update and I'll keep you posted.

No comments: