Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Postings

Sorry I haven't posted in a while; I've been busy through out the week and I'm working more at night.

I will update more once this week is over (probably Sunday).

Quick update: I'm out of GGB (as of yesterday) because it was looking weak and I wanted to keep the gains so I tightened up my stop and it was triggered.

Also, I'm still in DNR but after today's action I'm thinking we're heading lower; so I've moved my stop to just under today's close. I won't be surprised if I get stopped out tomorrow (and watch it rally; but hey, you can't have your cake and eat it too).

New short position: EUR/JPY looks like a great opportunity for a short entry; so I took it. Thanks Dave for the heads up on this chart!

I hope all is well and I will talk to you later...


-Matt J
Sent via BlackBerry from AT&T

No comments: